Our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- Our websites operate in a predictable / functional way so that they are intuitive and logical to a wide audience.
- Wherever possible, we use live text instead of graphics to reduce the download time of pages and increase your control.
- Whenever an image is uploaded to the site, an Alternative Text field is required. Alt tags are used by screen readers, players, and voiceover's to describe elements on a website to users
- Headings / sub-headings are used, which break content into smaller sections; Heading styles are read by screen readers and reflect page organization. This allows users to jump from heading to heading so that they can hear an outline of the page's main ideas
- If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us.